- Events and awards
- Smart Schools Awards
- Battle of the School Bands
- World Teachers’ Day
- NTBOS awards
- National Literacy and Numeracy Week
- Chief Minister's Literacy Achievement Awards
- Exit Art
- DET Career Adviser Seminar
- Teaching in the Territory Excellence Awards
- Youth Business Awards
- Careers Expo
- NT Training Awards
- Try'a Trade
Youth Business Awards
The Northern Territory Youth Business Awards (YBAs) have been operating for 20 years and cater for middle and secondary school students who have developed a business plan as part of their learning outcomes. This year the awards attracted diverse entries from remote students and this enriched the program.
This year the YBAs were organised by the Department of Education and Children’s Services (DECs), Department of Business (DB), Indigenous Economic Development (IED) through the Department of Regional Development and Indigenous Advancement (DRDIA) and the Chamber of Commerce.
The Honourable Alison Anderson, Minister for Regional Development and Indigenous Advancement attended the presentation ceremony in Darwin this year. She presented certificates and trophies to the Darwin awardees and through REACT (Remote Education and Conferencing Tool) she acknowledged the Epenarra and Ampilatwatja students who attended to Alice Springs presentation ceremony.
- Section 1 – Operated a Business (pdf 190 kb | word 338 kb)
- Section 2 – Developed a Business Plan (pdf 189 kb | word 345 kb)
- Section 3 – Operated a Business in a Growth Town or Remote School (pdf 208 kb | word 343 kb)