- Parents and community
- Early childhood
- NT Board of Studies
- Assessment and reporting
- Supporting students and learning
- Training and beyond school
- Community use of school facilities
In the Northern Territory, the Senior Years of Schooling are Years 10 12, accommodating students in age from (approximately) 14-17.
The NT Curriculum Framework forms the basis for year 10. Year 11 and 12 students study for their Northern Territory Certificate of Education (NTCE).
From 2011, students will graduate school with the new NT Certificate in Education and Training (NTCET).
- School based apprenticeships and traineeships
- Vocational Education and Training in School
- Exit Art
- Driver Training and Licensing (DTAL)