- Parents and community
- Our School, Our Future - Increasing School Autonomy
- Early childhood
- NT Board of Studies
- Assessment and reporting
- Supporting students and learning
- Training and beyond school
- Community use of school facilities
- Middle Years Review
- Palmerston Special School
In the Northern Territory, the Senior Years of Schooling are Years 10 to 12, accommodating students in age from (approximately) 15-17.
The Australian Curriculum forms the basis for year 10 in the subjects of English, mathematics, history and sciences. Until such time as Australian Curriculum subjects are developed, other subjects can be taught through the NT Curriculum Framework. Year 11 and 12 students study for their Northern Territory Certificate of Education and Training (NTCET).
- School based apprenticeships and traineeships
- Vocational Education and Training in School
- Exit Art
- Driver Training and Licensing (DTAL)