- Students, apprentices and trainees
- At school
- Curriculum and NTBOS
- Support and assistance
- Training and beyond school
- International services
Every Child, Every Day
The Every Child Every Day action plan and strategy sets out how we will improve the enrolment, attendance and participation in our Government schools across the Territory.
Currently, the Action Plan and Strategy 2010-2012 are under review, however, if you would like further information about either of these documents please call 1800 070 493.
Details of programs and initiatives that sit within the strategy and action plan are available below.
- Ensuring attendance and participation (pdf 571 kb)
- A ‘Frequent Attenders’ program in selected remote communities (pdf 65 kb | word 55 kb)
- Expansion of the Value of School campaign (pdf 61 kb | word 53 kb)
- Attendance and Truancy Officers program (pdf 68 kb | word 54 kb)
- VET in the Middle Years (pdf 61 kb | word 52 kb)
- Get VET, Get a Future (pdf 68 kb | word 55 kb)
- Clontarf and Girls Academies (pdf 61 kb | word 55 kb)
- Young Indigenous Leadership Program (pdf 68 kb | word 53 kb)
- Flexible School Year Trial (pdf 74 kb | word 121 kb)
- Local Teachers Local Schools (pdf 37 kb | word 27 kb)
Any questions about enrolment, attendance or truancy can be directed to:
- Darwin, Katherine, Palmerston and Rural and Arnhem: 1800 070 493
- Alice Springs and Barkly: 1800 206 317