Hearing impairment

The Education Advisors - Hearing provide support to school staff, communities and families involved with children who have a hearing loss/impairment in the NT.

You can contact the education advisors to ask questions, discuss concerns or issues regarding students/children with a hearing loss/impairment. A formal request for support can also be made through the school principal or the school's special education consultant.

Useful links