- Students, apprentices and trainees
- At school
- Support and assistance
- Financial assistance
- Career and subject advice
- Centres for Excellence
- Distance learning
- Physical health and wellbeing
- Safe Schools NT
- Special education and disability
- Interpreter services
- Training and beyond school
- International services
The Education Advisors - Hearing provide support to school staff, communities and families involved with children who have a hearing loss/impairment in the NT.
You can contact the education advisors to ask questions, discuss concerns or issues regarding students/children with a hearing loss/impairment. A formal request for support can also be made through the school principal or the school's special education consultant.